Autodesk Revit 2024 introduced a new enhancement by seamlessly integrating the Twinmotion tool directly into its interface. This streamlined integration empowers users to effortlessly import their Revit models into Twinmotion and create a direct link between the Revit model and the Revit model in Twinmotion by synchronizing updates that happen in Revit.
Bringing your Revit 2024 designs into Twinmotion opens a world of possibilities for creating captivating design visualizations, but you may be met with a message that Twinmotion is not installed – so where do you go from here?
1. Click on Go to my Autodesk Account. You will be prompted to sign into your Autodesk account.
2. In the Navigation panel, click on All Products and Services and find Twinmotion for Revit, then click on Access.
Hint: In the search bar, type Twinmotion for Revit and press <Enter> to quickly find it.
3. Close your Revit software.
4. You are taken to the Twinmotion website. Click View and Accept to view the Twinmotion EULA.
5. Once you have read the EULA, select the checkbox, then click Accept.
6. Download the Twinmotion version for the Revit version that you are using and install it.